The Campus Council on Community and Diversity (CCC&D), is an advisory body to the Chancellor and the Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor that is concerned with strengthening and maintaining the bonds of community at UC Davis toward a more diverse, inclusive and equitable campus climate.
In particular, the council advises on:
- Actions required to ensure that our students, faculty, staff and administration better reflect the richness of California's ethnic and cultural diversity.
- Strategies to ensure that the environment of UC Davis is welcoming and inclusive of the cultural differences and knowledge bases of all Californians and, indeed, of all people of the world.
- To support implementation of DEI goals
- To develop strategies for increasing and sustaining the diversity of our campus community
- To create opportunities for fostering and maintaining community
- To raise the visibility of DEI work at UC Davis